Guidelines for posting and contributing to discussions on The Breach social media pages:
- Stay on topic! Contributions should be relevant to the content and topic of discussion.
- Don’t make it personal — comment on content and ideas rather than the people posting them.
- Keep it PG. No violence, gore, nudity, etc.
- Be respectful while debating politics and perspectives.
- The following will not be tolerated: personal attacks, insults or slurs, defamatory comments, hate speech, threats or harassment, and discriminatory comments made on the basis of religion, race, nationality or ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
- Respect others’ privacy. Do not disclose or threaten to disclose personal details or identifying information about other people.
- Don’t advertise, post spam, or make other commercial posts.
Consequences of not respecting these guidelines
We reserve the right to hide or delete any contribution that does not follow these guidelines. Repeat offenders will be banned from contributing on The Breach’s social media channels.
For questions regarding our community guidelines please email [email protected].
By contributing to discussions on any of our social media pages, you are considered to be in agreement with the guidelines listed above.