Want more than just horse-race analysis from bland pundits?
Catch up on The Breach’s Ontario election live coverage featuring many special guests:
– Linda McQuaig: is a journalist, activist and author of the book The Sport and Prey of Capitalists: How the Rich Are Stealing Canada’s Public Wealth
– Erica Ifill: is an economist, journalist and co-host of the Bad + Bitchy Podcast.
– Riley Yesno is an Anishinaabe scholar and writer – Lana Goldberg is a long time environmental justice activist and current Ontario Climate Program Manager at Environmental Defense.
– Syed Hussan is an organizer, executive director of Migrant Workers Alliance for Change and part of the Secretariat of the Migrant Rights Network.
– Nigel Bariffe is the Executive Officer at Elementary Teachers of Toronto. His work focuses on community development through building links between citizens, labour, government and business that creates a more just and sustainability society.
– Judy Rebick is a journalist, political activist and most recently writer of the book Heroes in my Head.
– David Bush is an organizer with Spring Magazine and has been canvassing with Justice for Workers in the lead up to the election.
– Miles Krauter is an organizer and campaigner who works in the office of Ottawa councillor Shawn Menard and is a former Ontario NDP candidate.
– Jon Thompson is a journalist and author who belongs to Northwestern Ontario. You can check out Jon’s work at the Thunderbay podcast (soon to be a mini series on Crave).
-And El Jones will perform some poems.